Friday, February 8, 2008

OOOOO

HEY EVERYONE.

sorry i haven't written in a long while, things have been happening non stop it seems lately. where does all the time go? things are going marvelously well, actually. maybe the sunshine in normally gray and cold northern germany has something to do with it.

this weekend including today, friday (i getta miss skooool) i will be visiting the Harz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harz), a mountain range in the middle of germany. i'm going with my Rotary disrict, and all the foreign exchange students within it. we have a few new ones, from new zealand and south africa, and a few other nicely exotic countries...
i have to leave in an hour, and i haven't packed yet - WHOOPS.

PEACE FROM GERMANY AND BACK,
jennyg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun!

make some memories for me, k?

-love, seany

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

It sounds like things are going great! I hope you continue to have a great time! We miss you!

Mrs. W.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Ginger,

I miss you so much and love you. I just wrote a long comment, but apparently lost it. I hope you found the Harz mountain region amazing. I am sure you had fun with all of the Rotary kids.

If you here from your wandering brother, Steve, tell him to write your momma.

The weekend has been bright and sunny. It makes me so happy, except that the basement flooded this week and I am still in the process of cleanup, with no one to help me. How sad!

I will be on a Girls' Road Trip with Kathi at the end of the month. She seems lovely. I have a feeling that she is as nice as the rest of her family. I wish you could come along. I think that the two of you would be instant friends. At least in July you will meet up with her at the GR Rotary conference. Maybe she can come with us to the beach after or to Ginny's cottage.

Was Karnivale fun? Did you meet up with Emma S.? I looked up Rosenmontag on Wikipedia and found out that the day is filled with fun, frivolity, and debauchery? What kind of debauchery did you see?

Ciao for now, Bella!

Always my love to you,
Mummy

I love you and send you all of my hugs and kisses!